Get a Really Great Deal on Regular Cleaning in Little Woodcote!
There are loads of great and interesting ways to spend your free time, whether by yourself with family or with friends. It's no wonder then that you can't get up the enthusiasm to spend it cleaning! An afternoon having fun versus an afternoon scrubbing the bath, dusting and throwing the vacuum cleaner around the house, it's really no contest. The problem is that your home won't clean itself and the longer you leave it the worse it'll get. Luckily we've the perfect answer. Book our affordable service for regular cleaning in Little Woodcote and you can go have fun while we take care of the household chores for you!
We offer you a quality cleaning service for a very affordable price and can take care of all of the cleaning tasks from cleaning your oven and scrubbing your skirting boards to changing the beds and doing the laundry. All you need to do is let us know what you need and how often you want us to come and then you can leave the rest up to us. If that sounds good to you, and we know it will, give us a call and ask for more details on our experienced domestic cleaners in Little Woodcote SM6 today!
What Can You Expect from Our House Cleaning Services?
As well as giving you a high level of cleaning for a very affordable price, we also:
- Arrange appointments as often as you need, simply tell us whether you want weekly cleaning, fortnightly cleaners or a monthly visit;
- Give you your own regular cleaner so that you know you’ll get consistently good cleaning and they know exactly how you prefer things done. Should your regular cleaner be ill or on holiday we’ll also provide full cover;
- Don’t charge you extra for weekend and bank holiday appointments;
- Don’t charge you to change or cancel an appointment with 2 days notice;
- Can help out with emergency cleaning;
- Are animal lovers and will happily work around any pets that you have;
- Train our cleaners on secure key holding so they can get on with their job even when you’re at work;
- Understand that things change and are very flexible, so we don’t charge if you need to cancel the service with only 7 days notice;
- Make sure that your file is completely up-to-date with your requirements and that your cleaner is fully aware of any changes and ready for your next appointment – you’ll never be just a customer number or address to us!
To become part of our skilled cleaning team each member is first professionally trained in all domestic and household chores and knows exactly how to get your home looking its absolute best. You can download our full and detailed checklist here or take a look below at a summary of the services we offer to you:
- Polishing of all surfaces;
- Sanitising bathroom and kitchen surfaces;
- Loading and unloading the dishwasher and washing any dishes;
- Cleaning kitchen appliances inside and out – please allow enough time for this;
- Remove lime scale;
- Vacuuming and mopping floors;
- Cleaning skirting boards;
- Changing bin bags and taking rubbish outside;
- General tidy;
- Cleaning windows inside;
- Ironing – please allow enough time for this;
- Changing bed sheets;
- General straightening and clothes folding;
Why Choose Us to Carry Out Regular Cleaning in Little Woodcote?
The fact that we're always willing to go the extra mile means that we've a great reputation and lots of very happy customers. So when you choose us to carry out regular cleaning you can expect the following:
- Regular training for our employees to make sure that their knowledge and skills are as good as possible, that they're always professional and that their high standards don't drop with routine. Once our cleaners have graduated and begun working in the team they also undergo regular testing;
- Our employees are motivated and regularly praised for their good work, making sure that they give you their very best and do so with a smile;
- We carry our regular quality control to keep standards high;
- Customer advisers that will deal with your call quickly and with the maximum care and that are available to you 7 days a week;
- A company and employees that are fully covered by Liability insurance and General Liability insurance providing you, your home and us with complete protection;
- And finally we offer a full range of professional cleaning products to really make your home shine and smell great - all we ask of you is the use of your vacuum cleaner!
Hire a Cleaning Lady Today by Calling Us!
Speak to our helpful advisers 7 days a week by calling 020 3404 5283, enter your details into our online form to request a call back or your free quote or use our online chat facility to get chatting with us right now. We look forward to cleaning for you soon!